- Preacher/SpeakerJosh Rosentreter
- Sermon SeriesFour Purposes of Prayer
- Sermon TitleConfession: The Path to Intimacy with God
- Scripture ReferencePsalm 51:10-13
- Sermon SummaryConfession is difficult and the process often gut-wrenching. However, we know that our good God uses it for a purpose. Through confession, the Lord draws us near to him, makes us dependent on him, and displays his Fatherly love towards us. Join us at Paramount Church as we learn about how confession brings us closer to God.
Community Group Questions - Jan 20
How has God initiated confession and repentance in your life?
1. How have you seen God’s discipline as an act of love?
2. And how has your love for God increased in your lifetime?
3. Who is someone that needs to hear the Gospel this week and what is your plan to tell them?